Today’s picture was taken in village of Great Budworth. It was mentioned on the Domesday Book which was completed in 1086. The village used to be part of Arley Hall State until 1948. The village is like time capsule with lots of original features, like a running pump which was used until 1943.
The Village stocks are another feature which are located just outside St Mary and All Saints Church.